Guild Dungeons Guild Dungeons

LOUD NOISES!

Would you kindly put a mute button in there somewhere obvious?

Robo Run Robo Run

Bit too slow, bit too soft. Poor copy of VVVVVV

Interesting concept (though, VVVVVV has already done this in a much more entertaining package), but the soft controls (i.e. not responding quite quickly enough) and the slow movement let you down.

Bible Bot Bible Bot

Funky, simple, but easily cheatable

Tab
Enter
Hi-Score :D

I love the graphics and the game is simple and to the point, good job!

Joelasticot responds:

Nice, but the high scores are local :p

Thanks for the review

Video Games Tycoon Video Games Tycoon

Not very good

It works ok, but the english is TERRIBLE. The game itself is sort of pointless, it was incredibly easy to make millions within a few days, there is no challenge or achievement.

MarioFlashMovies responds:

Oh, s*ut up!

allien invasion v1 allien invasion v1

Needs work

Bugs first, as someone else said, units freeze under heavy fire. You also seem to have some width related bug for your health bars, when viewing them with turrets firing, they wobble about in size as the animation plays.

Otherwise the game is FAR too slow, I click something and then wait 2 minutes before I can do anything else, I only played beyond the first level because you wanted some feedback on the wider game, it was boring.
Turrets are too good / units are crap, the zap tower appeared to be useless, it zapped too little and didn't do much damage, why so expensive? It also couldnt defend itself against far away enemies who stopped to shoot it...
Keep tweaking : ) good luck with the final game

Diver of Skies Diver of Skies

Too easy

Did you notice that you can just stay in the middle and grab every ring? The graphics are alright, sound is good, but there is nothing to the game...

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Awesome!

Great game! Its like a brilliant version of the game i made to teach myself actionscript! (a photo of my friends head with crappily drawn on spiders legs jumping over cocks on rollerskates...)
Check out embedding your fonts though (play the game on a different computer to see what i mean - you have your fonts installed but not many other people will so you need to embed them into the flash document)

Maxwelldoggums responds:

Thanks, I was wondering how to imbed fonts, I didn't think it was possible. I'll look it up.

Disc_game Disc_game

Tilt much?

:P
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /336360

Zimius responds:

this ones cleaner xD

Dealer 2 Dealer 2

The 'spruced up' graphics made it worse

The graphics improvements actually detracted from the original.
I loved the original and it sparked a love for this kind of game that I never knew I had!
I hated that 1 second wait in between switching locations while the car animation played, there is no need for the characters and to be honest I went back and played Dealer so I don't have much more to say...

In my opinion a solid rework of the upgrade system (storage, maybe add more types of upgrade) is all that is needed to make a Dealer 3 out of Dealer 1.

AN Escape Series #3 AN Escape Series #3

Lovely game, maybe a little short?

Made it out in just over 10 minutes, still a great game though :)

In response to the (stupid) post below, of course it's easy the second time around!!! The whole challenge is finding the sequence of events that lets you out... not doing them quickly from memory.