MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo

Good animation bla bla bla

It was a fine film, though you only released it for the shock effect, the fact it was the terri person made no difference to the story, you where only trying to get reactions form people..
I dont give a shit either way about killing her, but the movie really was only for shock factor, which i think is pretty stupid

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

Not too bad, dont give a shit whos its by

Seriously guys, this place is for reviewing the flash work, which isnt really that bad, it could be better but i wont suggest improvements because the guys dead, which is more to do with you stupid americans and your stupid laws and schools than him, i doubt any of it would have happened if he had lived anywhere else. So stop moaning. (after my little moan :) )
Besides, id much rather take out my anger on someone like george bush who has killed far more innocents than this kid did

Totally Five Live Totally Five Live

Yea, nice flash

Very nice work there, good animation, good sounds, good idea in the first place! Keep it up,

Guild Dungeons Guild Dungeons

LOUD NOISES!

Would you kindly put a mute button in there somewhere obvious?

Robo Run Robo Run

Bit too slow, bit too soft. Poor copy of VVVVVV

Interesting concept (though, VVVVVV has already done this in a much more entertaining package), but the soft controls (i.e. not responding quite quickly enough) and the slow movement let you down.

Bible Bot Bible Bot

Funky, simple, but easily cheatable

Tab
Enter
Hi-Score :D

I love the graphics and the game is simple and to the point, good job!

Joelasticot responds:

Nice, but the high scores are local :p

Thanks for the review

Regal Portrait Regal Portrait

Looks familiar...

And I'm so very very happy with it :)